The Germans are coming!
Lapp Group recently held its grand opening for its regional office and distribution center in Gwinnett County.
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, Lapp Group is a supplier of integrated wire, cabling and connector products and solutions.
The company has remained in continuous family ownership since it was founded in 1959 and employs about 3,000 workers.
The 25,000-square-foot facility will house 15 employees and serve as a hub for Lapp Group subsidiaries serving the Southeast.